Dr. Frank Feng DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 13th, 2016
BAD EXPERIENCE
Dr. Feng operated on my broken hand. I now have no feeling in half of my hand. I have permanent nerve damage. I do NOT trust him. I will NEVER go back.

October 20th, 2015
Great Doctor!
Dr Feng has been one of the best doctors that I have ever seen. Not only did he fix the back issues that I had, but he was very pleasant and understanding during the process to recovery. I couldn't be happier with the results that I had. I would recommend him to anyone.

September 22nd, 2015
Can't trust this doctor. He'll operate on anyone, even if its not safe. Took my mother to see him. We will find someone else

July 10th, 2014
housewife
when I first visited the office 5 years ago for a herniated disc Dr. Feng did Surgery. I was satisfied with the results. Then 1 year ago I had another herniated disc. Dr. Feng did Surgery again. I was satisfied. Most recently I have another herniated disc. I went to the office and it seemed like Dr. Feng wasn't interest in my well being. He said if I wanted surgery he would refer me out. And he offered to give me a cortisone shot. I agreed, but upon investigating I found that the shot was only temporary. Needless to say I was disappointed in Dr. Feng

February 26th, 2013
did great
Excellent skilled surgeon

August 1st, 2011
Good experience
Overall, good experience. Dr. Feng is somewhat quiet and we had a fairly long wait, but happy with the results of the surgery. Very friendly staff.

January 4th, 2011
Dr Feng, diagnosed my problem right away and tried the least invasive approach first. I have previously had fusion of three vertebrates by another Dr. In my case after injections failed I had to have two more vertebrates fused. Dr. Feng did an excellent job. I recovered in half of the time of the other Dr's. surgery. I received physical therapy, and follow up. I am completely healed my fusion was successful. I have resumed most of my previous activities. Surgery was only six months ago.

September 15th, 2010
BAD EXPERIENCE
The staff was very nice and professional. The DR was clueless. His comments showed he never read the large amount of information the office requested. He seemed irritated when I asked questions. And then he interrupted me when I tried to tell him something. He seemed as if he was talking down to me. He didn't have a clue as to what was causing my problems and then gave me exercises for my back after telling me my back was not the problem. Just didn't make any sense to me. He couldn't even leave me with a suggestion on where to go from here. Felt like he left me hanging. Very disheartening.