A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Ferrentino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Ferrentino, MD is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Premature Infant
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferrentino graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Ferrentino has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hanover Hospital, Inc
- Memorial Hospital York
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ferrentino accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 21 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frank Ferrentino practice?
Dr. Frank Ferrentino practices Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near York, PA.
See York Pediatricians.