A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Ferro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Ferro is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferro graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank E Ferro DO is a male Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frank E. Ferro practice?
- Dr. Frank Ferro has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Ferro practices Internal Medicine near Glendale, AZ.
See Glendale Internists.