A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Fiaschetti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Fiaschetti is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Fiaschetti, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fiaschetti graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Fiaschetti has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Wood River Medical Center
- Wood River Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Louis Fiaschetti MD is a male Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Frank L. Fiaschetti practice?
- Dr. Frank Fiaschetti has 3 office locations.
Dr. Frank Fiaschetti practices Surgery near Ketchum, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Hailey, ID.
See Ketchum Surgeons.