Dr. Frank Filiberto Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Frank Filiberto?

Acne

Acne

Have you seen Dr. Frank Filiberto?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 17th, 2017

knowledgeable

Very good eye ear nose and throat. I had a throat problem and he helped me find a cheaper med similar to the expensive one.

February 22nd, 2017

Performed a life changing procedure with a needle to the nasal cavity.

September 15th, 2016

Ms.

I was suffering with headaches everyday due to nasal congestion. One visit with Dr. Filberto helped my condition by being placed on the correct medication to halt this problem .

March 24th, 2016

Frank was able to get me in the A1A office with means to aid my problem.I would think of hearing of family and I really would think it difficult to remember his last name.Patients would rather get it done and through recover not think that's important, and I was one.

November 24th, 2015

It would have been nice, after the money I spent, to actually see the doctor when I went in instead of his not so friendly staf

April 16th, 2014

most comfortable ive felt in a doctors office.

he did surgery on my sons nose and if your a a parent u know how that can be , but ,the dr and the staff made us feel very comfortable and relaxed the procedure went great and my son was doing great and healed well.. i would recommend him to anyone...

February 5th, 2014

Dr. Filiberto has been my plastic surgeon for 10 years. I am 63 years old and everyone thinks I am in my 40s. I have had my face,neck upper and lower eyes and liposuction done by him. I absolutely love his office and feel it has a much better atmosphere than most doctors offices. The staff are always friendly and offer you coffee or drinks the minute you walk in. Their relaxation room is so cozy and makes me feel at home. His office is beautiful and comfortable and makes me relax the minute I am there. I was offered so many ways to help get my procedures financed. I ended up with a NO INTEREST loan which allowed me to get all the things done I wanted. I feel so much better about myself now and I get noticed again by lots of men as I did in my younger days. I absolutely love the look he gave me and his personality made it fun and relaxing.

April 14th, 2013

Great Doc!

Dr. Filiberto has been my doctor since I was a young boy. One time a chiropractor in the area told me I was lop-sided. This was wrong and Dr. Filiberto stood up for me. He is a very caring person who is highly intelligent and skilled. If you want a talented doctor who delivers results, he is your man.

February 23rd, 2013

Awsome Facelift done by Dr Filiberto

DR. Filiberto is a great Doctor he did a very good job on my neck, and lower facelift he also fix my big drupy ears lol scars are not noticible at all !!! I'm a 61 year old who had my procedure done on 2009 and my neck and lower face lift still looks great... accidents happen's and its not all The Doctors fault sometimes our body reacts on different ways it can happend to any body with any doctor is how you take care your self in the healing process and how your body reacts. Im defetenely looking foward to have more procedures with the Doctor Soon. God Bless Him !!!

September 2nd, 2012

I visited the office of Dr. Filiberto to get a 'weekend face-lift'. I am 50 years old and thought I would treat myself, and expirience a younger me.I was not very pleased with the treatment at this Dr.s office and never plan on going back.His whole clinic is completley unprofessional and I was not at all satisfied with my results.I have friends who have gotten lifts with other doctors in Florida and have gotten rave results. I on the other hand saw no real difference. My skin was tightened slighty, I still have baggy skin and the skin that was tightened was mostly around my eyes.It was over-done though and now I look of a more asain descent.I only hope that the next Dr. that I go to, whom I have set up an apointment with next week will be able to help me.

Doctor's Response

If you are unhappy with your results Dr. Filiberto would like to make it right. Dr. Filiberto takes pride in his work and makes a point to address any concerns with all of his patients at no charge. If your complaint is valid he will fix the problem with no charge. Please call our office for an appointment so we can evaluate what is making you unhappy and take care of it for you.

SHOW

August 28th, 2012

Excellent Dr.

Finally a doctor that knows what he's doing, has excellent communication skills, has a sense of humor, and has your best interest and health at heart. I wish there were more doctors like Dr. Filiberto!

August 2nd, 2012

Overall experience was wonderful....results amazing!