Plastic surgeon

2105 Palm Bay Rd NE
Palm Bay, FL 32905
321-676-3101
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

• Currently 3.2068965517241 of 4 stars
  • Currently 3.2758620689655 of 4 stars
 |  most comfortable ive felt in a doctors office.  |  show details
by rob burwell father of patient robert burwell on Apr 16th, 2014

he did surgery on my sons nose and if your a a parent u know how that can be , but ,the dr and the staff made us feel very comfortable and relaxed the procedure went great and my son was doing great and healed well.. i would recommend him to anyone...

Feb 5th, 2014

Dr. Filiberto has been my plastic surgeon for 10 years. I am 63 years old and everyone thinks I am in my 40s. I have had my face,neck upper and lower eyes and liposuction done by him. I absolutely love his office and feel it has a much better atmosphere than most doctors offices. The staff are always friendly and offer you coffee or drinks the minute you walk in. Their relaxation room is so cozy and makes me feel at home. His office is beautiful and comfortable and makes me relax the minute I am there. I was offered so many ways to help get my procedures financed. I ended up with a NO INTEREST loan which allowed me to get all the things done I wanted. I feel so much better about myself now and I get noticed again by lots of men as I did in my younger days. I absolutely love the look he gave me and his personality made it fun and relaxing.

|  Great Doc!  |  show details
Apr 13th, 2013

Dr. Filiberto has been my doctor since I was a young boy. One time a chiropractor in the area told me I was lop-sided. This was wrong and Dr. Filiberto stood up for me. He is a very caring person who is highly intelligent and skilled. If you want a talented doctor who delivers results, he is your man.

|  Awsome Facelift done by Dr Filiberto  |  show details
by frances on Feb 22nd, 2013

DR. Filiberto is a great Doctor he did a very good job on my neck, and lower facelift he also fix my big drupy ears lol scars are not noticible at all !!! I'm a 61 year old who had my procedure done on 2009 and my neck and lower face lift still looks great... accidents happen's and its not all The Doctors fault sometimes our body reacts on different ways it can happend to any body with any doctor is how you take care your self in the healing process and how your body reacts. Im defetenely looking foward to have more procedures with the Doctor Soon. God Bless Him !!!

Sep 1st, 2012

I visited the office of Dr. Filiberto to get a 'weekend face-lift'. I am 50 years old and thought I would treat myself, and expirience a younger me.I was not very pleased with the treatment at this Dr.s office and never plan on going back.His whole clinic is completley unprofessional and I was not at all satisfied with my results.I have friends who have gotten lifts with other doctors in Florida and have gotten rave results. I on the other hand saw no real difference. My skin was tightened slighty, I still have baggy skin and the skin that was tightened was mostly around my eyes.It was over-done though and now I look of a more asain descent.I only hope that the next Dr. that I go to, whom I have set up an apointment with next week will be able to help me.

Doctor's Response

If you are unhappy with your results Dr. Filiberto would like to make it right. Dr. Filiberto takes pride in his work and makes a point to address any concerns with all of his patients at no charge. If your complaint is valid he will fix the problem with no charge. Please call our office for an appointment so we can evaluate what is making you unhappy and take care of it for you.

|  Excellent Dr.  |  show details
Aug 28th, 2012

Finally a doctor that knows what he's doing, has excellent communication skills, has a sense of humor, and has your best interest and health at heart. I wish there were more doctors like Dr. Filiberto!

Aug 2nd, 2012

Overall experience was wonderful....results amazing!

|  Very unprofessional  |  show details
Jun 11th, 2012

Dr.filberto is mainly a cosmetologist and not a very good Ent specialist.He is very unprofessional and not trust worthy.... He doesn't even care to explain the patient what the problem is before starting a treatment. He will give you a one word answer to whatever question you ask and for most of the answers would be "I don't know"I changed my doctor and started going to another ENT specialist and asked for my records to be transferred to the new doctor .... I signed the consent form to release my records 16 days ago but still they haven't transferred the records.They are extremely unprofessional and rude to the patients.He has a wastemanagement

Doctor's Response

please call our office and we will have your issues taken care of right away. Please speak to the office manager only, Chris, and make sure you explain the problems you have had and it will be taken care of.

|  fixed my son,s nose  |  show details
Apr 20th, 2012

thanks doc robbie won his pro debut sorry i didnt call everything happened so fast but without your expert skills in fixing his nose it would have never happened.. thanks again god bless

|  Caring Doctor  |  show details
Mar 16th, 2012

This Doctor saw my child for free when I could not afford to get him care. He is a very caring man. I am writing this post as a thank you.

|  Chin  |  show details
Mar 13th, 2012

I had the excess skin under my skin removed and tightened up. I am pleased with the outcome of the surgery. My recovery time was not to long either. I also paid about two thirds of what the other docs quoted me.

|  Breast Augmentation  |  show details
Mar 12th, 2012

I went to this doctor for a boob job and I am very pleased with the results. He really made me feel comfortable through the whole thing!

|  be carefull of this doctor  |  show details
Mar 10th, 2012

Dr Frank is not an honest man, i had the displease to do work for him and he scammed me. i would never have him do any surgery on me, just do the research you will see a woman died under his care a few years ago, be carfull

Doctor's Response

Although you sound more like a competitor and not an x employee Dr. Fiiberto would welcome the opportunity to find out how you feel you were "scammed". Being an employer in Brevard County for over 30 years he has an outstanding record for keeping his GOOD employees who all have loved and appreciated him. All of his employees have had surgery done by him (no charge) and all have been happy. He also has never had any patient die under his care. This is a false accusation and we welcome you to reveal yourself.

|  Excellent Facial Plastic Surgeon  |  show details
Feb 28th, 2012

This plastic surgeon does great facial plastic surgery. You should look him up if you are thinking about a facelift surgery.

|  Great Doc  |  show details
Feb 23rd, 2012

I have been going to Dr. Filiberto for years. He is a great doctor and I highly recommend him.Janet

|  Horrible Experience  |  show details
Jan 30th, 2012

A simple procedure has turned into major complications and I now have to seek another plastic surgeon to fix my issues. The Staff is rude and very unorganized. Dr. Filaberto was very uncaring and not willing to listen.

Doctor's Response

Dr. Filiberto welcomes the chance to make things right for you. Please call our office and make an appointment so we can address your concerns and have them taken care of. Dr. Filiberto takes great pride in his work and welcomes the opportunity to make people happy

|  The receptionist insulted me.  |  show details
Jan 27th, 2012

I went to visit the doctor and the receptionist insulted me. She told me I had to pay up front $150. My insurance company to me never pay up front and have the doctor to bill the insurance company and they will let me know what I owe. When I let Sandy or Cindy know what my insurance company said, She then told me I could not see the doctor unless I paid up front. I told her to call my insurance company and they would streighten out this problem. She said no that I had to pay because if she did not collect up front you people will not pay the bill and we will only get paid when we send your bill to collection. Well my credit is great and I have not missed any payments. This was insulting to me because I am a American Latino. I am a legal citizen and I speak english well but I have an accent. I don't think they would have treated my husband this way who was born in this country. God Bless the USA.

Doctor's Response

Please call our office and ask to speak to the office manager. Dr. Fiiberto has many American Latino patients and speaks Spanish himself so this incident was not related to your ethnicity. There are some insurance companies Dr. Filiberto does not participate with but we always let people know that ahead of time so they can choose to see another participating doctor. Many choose to see Dr. Fiiberto anyway because of his expertise. These patients are offered a discounted price for paying cash if they insist on seeing him, which many do.

|  Happy patient  |  show details
Dec 28th, 2011

I like Dr. Filiberto. He really makes me feel like I am the most important person while I am in his office.

|  very dissapointed  |  show details
Oct 24th, 2011

first of all he came on to me in a store and then quoted me a price and than said he would not do my surgery for that price his wife must of found out

Doctor's Response

Dr. Filiberto's prices are set in the office and never discussed outside of his practice. All potential patients are offered a one time free of charge consultation.

|  not a good exerience  |  show details
Jun 6th, 2011

very unhygienic and unsanitary conditions I do not recommend this place at all, Dr Franks bedside manner was not professional and the clinic is lacking in vital elements

Doctor's Response

Dr. Filiberto's office is not a clinic. It is a certified surgery center.

|  VERY CARING DOCTOR  |  show details
May 4th, 2011

Dr. Filiberto is one of the few doctors that show care and compasion with me. He and his staff are very professional. I just love him. He helps when noone else can!

|  Excellent Dr and Professional Staff  |  show details
by Sharon Orlando on Apr 25th, 2011

I was referred by another Dr, The staff was professional, I was scene within 15 minutes, I found Dr.Filiberto to be a Courteous Professional with a great Bedside Manner.Sharon Orlando!

|  Known him personally and professionally for 20 years.  |  show details
Apr 18th, 2011

Although Dr. Frank did get in trouble with the IRS some years back, he is one of the few doctors that I know that have true feeling for the patient. What is also never mentioned is he has never (that I know of) refused treating a child for lack of money.

|  patient  |  show details
by Robin Pelliccio on Sep 13th, 2009

Dr. Filiberto has to be the all time best Dr. ever...he really know his stuff, & even though I have moved from the area to Jacksonville I will continue to go there if I need his services, which I have several times & it is a 3 hour drive, but this Dr. is well worth it