A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Filipetto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Filipetto is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Filipetto
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Filipetto Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Filipetto graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Filipetto has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Anthony Filipetto DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frank A. Filipetto practice?
- Dr. Frank Filipetto has 5 office locations.
Dr. Frank Filipetto practices Family Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Sewell, NJ and Mount Laurel, NJ.
See Fort Worth Primary Care Doctors.