A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Fine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Fine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fine graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fine has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Oak Valley Hospital District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Edward Fine MD is a male General Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Frank E. Fine practice?
- Dr. Frank Fine has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Fine practices General Practice near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto General Practitioners.