A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Finlon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Finlon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Finlon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Finlon graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 4 awards.
Dr. Finlon has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Imperial Point Medical Center
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Finlon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 12 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- AvMed Health Plans - 8 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 22 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frank T. Finlon practice?
Dr. Frank Finlon practices Internal Medicine near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Internists.