A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Finlon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Finlon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Finlon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Finlon graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 5 awards.
Dr. Finlon has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Imperial Point Medical Center
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Thomas Finlon MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frank T. Finlon practice?
- Dr. Frank Finlon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Frank Finlon practices Internal Medicine near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Internists.