Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Jane Griffith Boone on Apr 29th, 2015

I have seen many doctors all over the county. None is as good as Dr. Finlon. He cares about the person your not just a number. The fact that he always has time for your questions is so important. You don't appreciate how good he truly is until you see other physicians.

dolfan show details dolfan
Dec 16th, 2013

frank, you should walk the sidelines with humility not like you own the team!!!! it would serve you much better!!! just like the docs before you.....easily replaced.......come back to reality old man..........

Aug 26th, 2012

Dr. Finlon is an exceptional Physician. I trust him implicitly.

Elderly parents healthcare advocate VERY DISAPPOINTED. show details Elderly parents healthcare advocate VERY DISAPPOINTED.
Jun 29th, 2012

My elderly parents have been in the care of Dr. Finlon for many years. As the family healthcare advocate for them, I was extremely disappointed in the Dr. Finlon's response to me while discussing their care. He said, "I have gone over this many times (with your parents) and spent 45 minutes the last time. I will not go over this with every family member." I am the only family member to ever accompany my (octogenarian) parents during an office visit and it was the second time in as many years. His attitude was inappropriate and uncaring. I work for a healthcare system in another state and if I were ever that inappropriate with a family I would have been diciplined and/or fired.

Caring doctor show details Caring doctor
Nov 8th, 2011

Dr Finlon will sit down and explain ANY questions without rushing, will take his time with you.Brian DarbyHollywood, FL

Amazing doctor show details Amazing doctor
Dec 22nd, 2010

My husband and I have been patient's of Dr. Finlon's for 10 years. The first thing he did was diagnose and treat a problem my husband had had for years that other doctors had missed. Dr. Finlon is brilliant. He reads everything and can speak intelligently about almost any problem. He will tell you when he doesn't know something, and he is open to things he hasn't heard about. He was more helpful to me with my plantar fasciitis than my podiatrist was.

Dec 4th, 2009

Excellent Doctor!

Aug 25th, 2009

My spouse and I have had Dr. Finlon as our family physician for over 15 years. We could not ask for a more caring and professional medical doctor. There has never been a problem getting an appointment when there is an urgent situation and there is a lab and xray facility on site. Highly recommended