Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Frank Flannery
Dr. Frank Flannery, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Vienna, VA, with other offices in Rockville, MD and Vienna, VA. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Flannery is affiliated with Inova Fair Oaks Hospital and Civista Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Frank Flannery has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Frank Flannery is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Vienna, VA.
Dr. Jackie Pujol
Adolescent Medicine, Family Medicine, Pediatrics
Vienna, VA 0.07 mi51
Dr. Timothy Lapham
Family Medicine, General Surgery
Vienna, VA 0.18 mi15
Dr. Warren Levin
Family Medicine, Allergy
Vienna, VA 0.19 mi57