Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Frank Frassica
Dr. Frank Frassica, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baltimore, MD, with another office in Baltimore, MD. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Frassica is affiliated with Johns Hopkins University Hospital, University of Maryland Medical Center and Franklin Square Hospital. Dr. Frassica has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Frank Frassica has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Frank Frassica is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.
Dr. Kevin Kirk
Foot and Ankle Orthopedics, Orthopedic Surgery
Baltimore, MD 0 mi18
Dr. Brian Neuman
Baltimore, MD 0 mi10
Dr. Heather Lochner
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery
Baltimore, MD 0 mi15