A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Frassica:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Frassica is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Frassica, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Bone Cysts
- Bone Diseases
- Bone Transplantation
- Bone Tumors/Cancer (Chondrosarcoma)
- Compartment Syndromes
- Femoral Cancer (Thigh Bone Neoplasm)
- Femoral Fractures
- Giant Cell Tumor of Bone
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Internal Fracture Fixation
- Joint Diseases
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Malignant Bone Tumors/Cancer (Osteosarcoma)
- Muscule Diseases
- Musculoskeletal Diseases
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Frassica graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Frassica has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Frassica accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 1 plan
- Priority Partners - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frank J. Frassica practice?
Dr. Frank Frassica practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Orthopedic Surgeons.