Learn more about Dr. Frank Frassica:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Frassica is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Frassica
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Frassica Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Frassica, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Bone Cysts
- Bone Diseases
- Bone Transplantation
- Bone Tumors/Cancer (Chondrosarcoma)
- Compartment Syndromes
- Femoral Cancer (Thigh Bone Neoplasm)
- Femoral Fractures
- Giant Cell Tumor of Bone
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Internal Fracture Fixation
- Joint Diseases
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Malignant Bone Tumors/Cancer (Osteosarcoma)
- Muscule Diseases
- Musculoskeletal Diseases
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Frassica graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Frassica has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Franklin Square Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank John Frassica MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Frank J. Frassica practice?
- Dr. Frank Frassica has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Frassica practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Surgeons.