A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Fromowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Fromowitz, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adenoma (Warthin's tumor)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Kidney Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Fromowitz graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fromowitz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Bernard Fromowitz MD is a male Pathologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Frank B. Fromowitz practice?
- Dr. Frank Fromowitz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Frank Fromowitz practices Anatomic Pathology near Danville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bay Shore, NY and Newark, NJ.
See Danville Pathologists.