Dr. Frank Fuentes Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Frank Fuentes?

No personality and no interest in patient health

Posted on August 8th, 2016

Horrible person as well as physician. First visit, treated me for seizures; I went in for hi-blood pressure. No history of seizures. Needed referral for bariatric surgery, refused stating I needed to see him monthly for 6 months first. More interested in collecting from my insurer than in my health.

Posted on August 18th, 2011

his staff is rude! will never return to his office... i ve been waiting long for an appointment, after been schedualed and waited in the office for an hour his secretary told me that he is overbooked and can not see me that day, so i schedualed another appointment, waited on hold for 28min, and they hanged up on me! very often he has "emergencies" or at least thats what they say..

Posted on July 17th, 2012