Dr. Frank Gaffney MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

March 7th, 2015
Excellent Physician and Cardiologist
My husband had a severe heart attack several years ago out of state. In follow up we were referred to Oklahoma Heart Hospital Physicians. We made an appointment and were seen by Dr. Frank Gaffney. We were immediately impressed with his knowledge and sincere interest in my husband as a patient. He explained in detail exactly what was done in an out of state hospital and then did the same for subsequent procedures performed by the Team of Cardiac Physicians. He was kind, easy to talk to, and compassionate. He is very understanding and very knowledgeable regarding medications and their interactions and will make necessary changes when necessary. In addition to our experience with Dr. Gaffney, we might add that we have also had positive experiences with all of his staff and in particular Jennifer Warren, one of the Assistants. We would and have absolutely recommended Dr. Frank Gaffney to anyone we meet that needs this kind of medical care.

May 25th, 2010
Finally a doctor who listens!
My husband went to Dr. Gaffney after a minor scare that was thought to be cardiac related. During his initial visit (where I was present), Dr. Gaffney spent 30 minutes listening to our fears about the incident and answered every single question. It was the first time in years we did not feel rushed by a physician. I spent 20 years with cardiac physicians in a major city due to my father's 6 separate open heart surgeries and I know what I am talking about - this doctor is winner. Would highly recommend!

June 30th, 2009
Two Inches Tall
Both my primary care physician and my pulmonologist belived in Dr. Gaffney to send me to see him. As a patient I of course was concerned with my health, after all you don't go to a cardiologist for an ingrown toe nail. To each question I asked I received a hateful or condecending response. After having a procedure done he was even hateful to my driver who had to take the test results since I was sedated. I've asked for a different cardiologist and now am meeting resistance. Even if you are a specialist, there's nothing wrong with a little compassion and kindness. Patients are concerned or even scared about their health, don't make them feel two inches tall when they have a question Dr. Gaffney

February 23rd, 2015