A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Garamy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Garamy is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garamy
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Garamy Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Garamy graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Garamy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center Grant County
- St Elizabeth Medical Center Covington
- Saint Elizabeth Medical Center - South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Garamy MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frank Garamy practice?
- Dr. Frank Garamy has 1 office location.
- Dr. Frank Garamy practices Family Medicine near Crescent Springs, KY.