A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Garamy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Garamy is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garamy
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Garamy Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Garamy graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Garamy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center Grant County
- St Elizabeth Medical Center Covington
- Saint Elizabeth Medical Center - South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Garamy MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frank Garamy practice?
- Dr. Frank Garamy has 1 office location.
- Dr. Frank Garamy practices Family Medicine near Crescent Springs, KY.