A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Garamy graduated from University of Louisville .More Education & Awards
Dr. Garamy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center Grant County
- St Elizabeth Medical Center Covington
- Saint Elizabeth Medical Center - South
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Garamy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Frank Garamy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frank Garamy practice?
Dr. Frank Garamy practices Family Medicine near Ft Mitchell, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Williamstown, KY and Covington, KY.
See Ft Mitchell Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Francesco Garamy, Dr. Francis Garamy, Dr. Francisco Garamy, Dr. Frankie Garamy