A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Gazzillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Gazzillo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Gazzillo, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gazzillo graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gazzillo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Chilton Memorial Hospital
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Louis Gazzillo MD is a male Neurologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Frank L. Gazzillo practice?
- Dr. Frank Gazzillo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frank Gazzillo practices Neurology near Wayne, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Garfield, NJ.
See Wayne Neurologists.