More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Frank Gerow
Dr. Frank Gerow, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery and Pediatrics. Dr. Gerow is affiliated with Foundation Surgical Hospital of Houston, MHHS Memorial City Hospital and St. Luke's Episcopal Hospital (Texas Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Frank Gerow has the following 3 specialties
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Frank Gerow is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.
Dr. Mary Bergman
Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
Houston, TX 0.01 mi44
Dr. Nickalaus Gramze
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Houston, TX 0.01 mi6
Dr. Juan Rozo
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Houston, TX 0.01 mi22