Learn more about Dr. Frank Gerow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Gerow is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gerow
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Gerow Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gerow graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gerow has 6 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank T Gerow MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Frank T. Gerow practice?
- Dr. Frank Gerow has 7 office locations.
Dr. Frank Gerow practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatrics near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Conroe, TX and Pearland, TX.
See Houston Surgeons and Houston Pediatricians.