A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Gerow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Gerow is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gerow
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gerow Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gerow graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Gerow has 6 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank T Gerow MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Frank T. Gerow practice?
- Dr. Frank Gerow has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Gerow practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatrics near Houston, TX.
See Houston Orthopedic Surgeons and Houston Pediatricians.