A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Gerow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Gerow is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gerow graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gerow has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Children's Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gerow accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frank T. Gerow practice?
Dr. Frank Gerow practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatrics, and Sports Medicine near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Pearland, TX and Bellaire, TX.
See Houston Orthopedic Surgeons, Houston Pediatricians, and Houston Sports Medicine Doctors.