A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Gerow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Gerow is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gerow
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gerow Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gerow graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Gerow has 6 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank T Gerow MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Frank T. Gerow practice?
- Dr. Frank Gerow has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Gerow practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatrics near Houston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons and Houston Pediatricians.