Dr. Frank Gerow MD Patient Reviews

September 19th, 2016
he has been GREAT with both of our boys!

September 18th, 2016
Mom
The first time I saw Dr. Gerow with my daughter, I was impressed. He was thorough and straight to the point without being abrasive and harsh. This being the first time my daughter has had any major ailment in our lives, hit us hard. Dr. Gerow Grow and his staff have made this journey up to now much easier to bare.. We are 3 days out from surgery and I want to thank him, and his team for their hard work. A trust develops the second you meet a patient when they walk through the door of the clinic, and not once did that feeling waver, and whe. Your child's health is the center of it, you need to be 100% certain they are in good hands, and with Dr. Gerow, they will be. I lifted the surgery up in prayer, I have faith in the team hand the hand guiding them.

April 7th, 2016
Awesome!
We have had the best experience with Dr. Gerow who has been taking care of my son who was diagnosed with hip dysplasia. He always takes his time and answers any question we have leaving us feeling encouraged and optimistic. He truly has great bedside manner and has never once seemed in a hurry to move on to the next patient. We are so thankful for his care during this anxious time!

March 13th, 2016
Greatest orthopedic

January 31st, 2015
Unpleasant total experience
It was bad, so we left before all testing was done. Hard to believe his specialty is with children.

May 23rd, 2013
My Son Karson
Our 10 year old son took a nasty fall last Tuesday night after swim practice when playing on the SubDivision Zip Line/ Playground by the pool, and ended up with a Compound Fracture, and Dislocated Elbow & Forearm. He ended up having surgery that night and is doing well! A very heartfelt and special thanks Doctor Gerow to all of those of you who helped out during the accidnent. My husband was not there when the accident happened and I wanted to say a very special thank you to the Man who was with him during the whole process and carried him to the car. Everything happened so fast that we do not know who you are, but we would like an opportunity to thank you in person. God Bless you all for being there!!!!

April 9th, 2013
Awesome Dr.
Dr. Gerow has been excellent with me and my daughter, he takes his time with us and answers all our questions or concerns.. my daughter will be having surgery soon for her scoliosis and is in wonderful hands.. Thanks for everything Dr. Gerow!

May 1st, 2012
Poor bedside manners as a pedi ortho.

February 14th, 2012
Average
For working with children,can work on his manners.

May 27th, 2011
Highly recommend Dr Gerow
We have received nothing less than optimal care from Dr Gerow and his staff. We have a son who has a condition that increases the likelihood of fractures and we were looking for a pediatric orthopedic surgeon to develop a long term trusting and supportive medical relationship. dr Gerow and his staff have made that possible and we couldn't be more pleased.

August 28th, 2010
Excellent emergency surgeon at Texas Children's Hospital!

May 15th, 2010
My son had an osteoid osteoma in his tibia, and was successfully treated by Dr. Gerow. We were 100% satisfied by his care in all regards.