A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Giammattei:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Giammattei, Orthopaedic Surgery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Giammattei, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Giammattei graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Giammattei has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Riddle Memorial Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Presby Giammattei MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Frank P. Giammattei practice?
- Dr. Frank Giammattei has 4 office locations.
Dr. Frank Giammattei practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Media, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Glen Mills, PA and Chester, PA.
See Media Surgeons.