A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Giammattei:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Giammattei, Orthopaedic Surgery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Giammattei
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Giammattei Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Giammattei, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Giammattei graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Giammattei has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank P Giammattei MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Frank P. Giammattei practice?
- Dr. Frank Giammattei has 11 office locations.
Dr. Frank Giammattei practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Media, PA.
Additional practice locations include: West Chester, PA and Broomall, PA.
See Media Orthopedic Surgeons.