Frank P Giammattei, MD
200 E State St
Ste 108
Media, PA 19063
(610) 876-0347
Locations and availability (4)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
Oct 4th, 2011

In each of about 5 visits I waited nearly an hour to see Dr Giammattei. Then, when I finally did see him, I generally got about 2 minutes of his time (after being screened by his PA). During my last visit, which will be my last visit to see him, I waited one hour, saw his PA for about 3 minutes who very briefly examined my knees & interviewed me, saw him for about 90 seconds. During that time he did not even visually look at my knees let alone **examine them**.

|  OVERCHARING ME FOR CO PAYS  |  show details
by ME on Feb 13th, 2011

MY ONLY PROBLEM WAS I HAD SURGERY AND MY FIRST VISIT BACK I WAS CHARGED A 40 DOLLAR COPAY WHEN IT WAS SUPPOSE TO BE PART OF THE SURGERY CHARGE, THEN I WENT BACK AGAIN AND GOT CHARGED 40 DOLLARS FOR ANOTHER POS OP VISIIT AND CHARGED 40 DOLLARS FOR AN XRAY I NEVER EVEN HAD. THEY HAVE SOME PROBLEMS WITH CHARGING CO PAYS THAT ARENT SUPPOSE TO BE CHARGED, NOW ITS THE LONG WAIT TO TRY TO GET MY MONEY BACK FROM THE FIRST ONE. I THINK WHEN YOU WALK IN THE DOOR THE FIRST WORDS SHOULD BE HELLO, HOW CAN I HELP YOU TODAY AND HOW DO YOU FEEL, NOT GIVE ME YOUR 40 DOLLARS BEFORE THEY EVEN ASK YOUR NAME! COME ON NOW, GET COMMON COURTISY HERE, THE STAFF NEEDS SOME MEETINGS HERE FOR SURE. WATCH YOU WALLET. THE DR ON OTHER OTHER HAND IS FANCASTIC, MY SURGERY WAS TOPS , I FEEL GREAT!

|  Best doctor I have ever been to  |  show details
Jun 22nd, 2010

Dr Giammattei is a fantastic doctor. I would definitely recommend him to anyone that needs to see an orthopedic surgeon.