A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Gilliam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Gilliam is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Gilliam, MD, MPH is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilliam graduated from University of Louisville . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gilliam has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Geisinger HEALTHSOUTH Rehabilitation Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank G Gilliam MD and MPH is a male Neurologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Frank G. Gilliam practice?
- Dr. Frank Gilliam has 5 office locations.
Dr. Frank Gilliam practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Johnstown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Wilkes Barre, PA.
See Johnstown Neurologists.