A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. FRANK GILLY:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. FRANK GILLY is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. FRANK GILLY, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. GILLY graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 4 awards.
Dr. GILLY has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St. Luke's Miners Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. GILLY accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan