A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Gilly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Gilly is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Gilly, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilly graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Gilly has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St Luke's Quakertown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank J Gilly MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frank J. Gilly practice?
- Dr. Frank Gilly has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Gilly practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Washington, NJ.
See Washington Family Physicians and Washington Geriatric Doctors.