Dr. Frank Goicoechea MD Patient Reviews

• 9 reviews

May 19th, 2015
Manners are just as Impotant as experience
He is rude, snappy, and cold. Talks to you like a child.

November 4th, 2012
HE IS A GREAT DOCTOR

September 21st, 2012
Great Doc, Terrible staff
Dr. G is a great doctor. He is always on point with diagnosis, prompt with researching alternate medications for you, and is quick and thorough with his procedures. However, I cannot stand his office staff. They're incredibly rude, unorganized and are terrible at scheduling/communicating about appointments.

October 11th, 2011
disapointed
This is our first child and Wife does not have an ob gyn doctor around here. So Dr.G came highly recommended by a family friend. We called and his Front desk receptionist was the worst. My Wife and My Assistant were in my office as we mad the call. She answered and right from the start very dry. I told her who i was and that my wife was pregnant and we were looking for a good ob gyn. I asked her what she could tell me about the doctor. She said Well what do you want to know? Very sarcastically! I ask " what is you opinion of the doctor " she said i had to be more specific. I told her i have my answer and she hung up on me. We all looked at each other in amazement! I would wonder if this is the type of person he has answering his phones what he is really like? This was the first doctor we called and this is supposed to be a magical time, having a child and all, Right? Well I dont think it would have been with the people he has working for him! He is a BIG no go for us!

June 13th, 2011
Excellent doctor
I am more then 10 years attend Dr. Goicoechea's office. Always have satisfied with courtesy, manners, thoughtfullness of the doctor. Recently I have had robotic hysterectomy surgery. It went very well. No pain at all. Some minor problems after surgery were taken care of with full attention. And he always follows up on the problems. I trust Dr. Goicoechea and very much satisfied with his professionalism. Also his great personality and sense of humor make appointments very much enjoyable. I couldn't imagine a better doctor. Highly recommend him to anyone.

January 7th, 2011
Ive had this Dr for all 3 of my pregnancies, as well as seeing him for my annual exams. Ive never had a bad experience with him. I think he is an amazing Dr. I was referred to him by my mom. Ive referred my friends to him and everyone I know that has used him has also had great experiences.

August 26th, 2010
I love Dr. Goicoeche. I only see him once a year on occasion twice. And everytime his staff is very courtious and He is just Great. He always spends enough time with me to answer all my questions and concerns and makes me feel very comfortable. I would recommend to anyone.

July 29th, 2010
Es un excelente Dr. !!
Es muy profesional y metdico, te esplica paso por paso y vefica si has entendido todo, adems que tiene un carcter humorstico.En mi opinin es 5 estrellas.El fue quien me atendi cuando tuve a mi hijo quien ahora tiene casi los 2 anos de edad.... 5 personas de mi trabajo me lo sugirieron y estn tan satisfechas como yo :)

March 11th, 2010
Very nice Guy
I went to a family doctor about a problem I had and he prescribed me some pills and it went away but then it kept coming back. I tried it three times with my family doctor. Afterwards I went to Frank Goicoechea and he took care of the problem right away. He really cares about his patients and has a good sense of humor.