Dr. Frank Gonzales III Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Frank Gonzales III?

Review

Posted on March 5th, 2014

Dr. Gonzales is really a great Doctor. We have lived in Eagle Pass all our lives and he is a rare great doctor. The other doctors in Eagle Pass are always "forcing" us to go to them but Dr. Gonzales manipulates or intimidates us to go to him like the other doctors that practice there. He helps me with my diabetes and blood pressure. He is really a doctor who knows about how to treat the patient in the best way. Since I tell my other relatives not to worry about me since I am under great care, they are happy and will not be taking me to another doctor our of town. Thank you Dr. Gonzales

Posted on December 2nd, 2011

I was kept on hold on the phone for over 30 minutes - my call was never serviced. The attendant was rude - on both occassions. You're forced to come in and pay for a visit just to get a refill on your prescription. It's a rip-off if you ask me....

Devestated,

Posted on September 7th, 2011

The Doctor overmedicated me causing my heart to almost stop (25 beats a minute)was taken to hospital and then to san antonio. It was the scariest thing that has ever happened to me. I trusted this dr. and look what happened. I will never trust this Dr. or recommend him to anyone again.

Posted on February 17th, 2016