A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Gonzalez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Gonzalez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gonzalez
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Gonzalez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Gonzalez, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hot Flashes
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Reproductive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzalez graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Gonzalez has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank A Gonzalez MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Frank A. Gonzalez practice?
- Dr. Frank Gonzalez has 7 office locations.
Dr. Frank Gonzalez practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Wabasha, MN and Kenyon, MN.
See Rochester Obstetricians & Gynecologists.