A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Gonzalez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Gonzalez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gonzalez
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Gonzalez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Gonzalez, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hot Flashes
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Reproductive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzalez graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Gonzalez has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank A Gonzalez MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Frank A. Gonzalez practice?
- Dr. Frank Gonzalez has 7 office locations.
Dr. Frank Gonzalez practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Wabasha, MN and Kenyon, MN.
See Rochester Obstetricians & Gynecologists.