A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Gottschalk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Gottschalk is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gottschalk
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gottschalk Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Gottschalk, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Avascular Necrosis (Osteonecrosis)
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gottschalk graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gottschalk has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Albert Gottschalk MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Frank A. Gottschalk practice?
- Dr. Frank Gottschalk has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frank Gottschalk practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Orthopedic Surgeons.