A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Gottschalk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Gottschalk is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Gottschalk, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Avascular Necrosis (Osteonecrosis)
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gottschalk graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gottschalk has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Albert Bernard Gottschalk MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Frank A. Gottschalk practice?
- Dr. Frank Gottschalk has 3 office locations.
Dr. Frank Gottschalk practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.