A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Grady:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Grady is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grady
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Grady Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Grady, FACS, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Grady graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Grady has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- Angleton-Danbury General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Joseph Grady FACS, MD, and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Frank J. Grady practice?
- Dr. Frank Grady has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Grady practices Ophthalmology near Lake Jackson, TX.
See Lake Jackson Ophthalmologists.