Learn more about Dr. Frank Grady:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Grady is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grady
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Grady Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Grady, FACS, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Grady graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Grady has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- Angleton-Danbury General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Joseph Grady FACS, MD, and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Frank J. Grady practice?
- Dr. Frank Grady has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Grady practices Ophthalmology near Lake Jackson, TX.
See Lake Jackson Ophthalmologists.