A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Graf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Graf is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Graf
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Graf Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Graf, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Graf graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Graf has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Portsmouth Regional Hospital
- Wentworth-Douglass Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Albert Graf MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 48 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Frank A. Graf practice?
- Dr. Frank Graf has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Graf practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Portsmouth, NH.
See Portsmouth Orthopedic Surgeons.