A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Graffagnino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Graffagnino is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Graffagnino, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Graffagnino graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Graffagnino has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Physicians Medical Center
- Terrebonne General Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Joseph Graffagnino MD is a male Urologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Frank J. Graffagnino practice?
- Dr. Frank Graffagnino has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Graffagnino practices Urology near Houma, LA.
See Houma Urologists.