A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Graffagnino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Graffagnino is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Graffagnino
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Graffagnino Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Graffagnino, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Graffagnino graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Graffagnino has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Physicians Medical Center
- Terrebonne General Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Joseph Graffagnino MD is a male Urologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Frank J. Graffagnino practice?
- Dr. Frank Graffagnino has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Graffagnino practices Urology near Houma, LA.
See Houma Urologists.