A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Greco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Greco is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Greco, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Greco graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Greco has 11 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC South Side
- Forbes Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Dominic Greco MD is a male Urologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Frank D. Greco practice?
- Dr. Frank Greco has 3 office locations.
Dr. Frank Greco practices Urology near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Urologists.