A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Guellich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Guellich, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Guellich graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Guellich has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Harlem Hospital Center
- Metropolitan Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank George Guellich MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Frank G. Guellich practice?
- Dr. Frank Guellich has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frank Guellich practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mountain View, CA.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Mountain View Surgeons.