A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Guellich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Guellich
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Guellich Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Guellich, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Guellich graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Guellich has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Harlem Hospital Center
- Metropolitan Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank G Guellich MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Frank G. Guellich practice?
- Dr. Frank Guellich has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frank Guellich practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mountain View, CA.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Mountain View Orthopedic Surgeons.