Learn more about Dr. Frank Guellich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Guellich, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Guellich graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Guellich has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Harlem Hospital Center
- Metropolitan Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Guellich accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frank G. Guellich practice?
Dr. Frank Guellich practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mountain View, CA.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Mountain View Surgeons.