A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Brown is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Brown, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester.
Dr. Brown has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
- Mckay-Dee Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Henry Brown MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frank H. Brown practice?
- Dr. Frank Brown has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Brown practices Family Medicine near Ogden, UT.
See Ogden Family Physicians.