A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Chen, MD, PHD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Beijing School Of Medicine.
Dr. Chen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Women and Children's Hospital
- Millard Fillmore Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank H Chen MD and PHD is a male Pathologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Cytopathology.
- Where does Dr. Frank H. Chen practice?
- Dr. Frank Chen has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Chen practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Cytopathology near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Pathologists.