A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Hackl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Hackl is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Hackl, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hackl graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hackl has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Heart Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank J Hackl MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frank J. Hackl practice?
- Dr. Frank Hackl has 4 office locations.
Dr. Frank Hackl practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Anesthesiologists and Tulsa Pain Management Doctors.