Dr. Frank Hackl Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Frank Hackl?

Posted on July 14th, 2017

Not only an excellent Doctor but really cares for you as a human being. He's been my doctor for approximately six years. I wouldn't think of going to another doctor.

Best ever! Never gives up!

Posted on December 21st, 2016

As a nurse, I have met many doctors. Dr. Hackl is by far my favorite. Great bedside manner, and up to date in all of the techniques of pain management.

You see Dr. ONLY once. Staff is very unorganized and unprofessional

Posted on October 27th, 2016

You only see Dr. Hackl only one time, the first time you visit. The rest of the time you see either a nurse or a PA. The wait time is an hour or more. If you take ANY anti-anxiety meds, they tell you if you need pain treatment you have to STOP taking any anti-anxiety medication. If you have CHRONIC pain or a HIGH TOLERANCE to narcotics that requires you to take more than 4 pills total (that includes any combination of pain meds. Meaning for example: 2 Narco + 2 zohydro= 4 pills total) a day, this IS NOT the place to go. It is their "policy" not to give more than 4 a day. DEFIANTLY NOT A PILL MILL and DEFIANTLY DOES NOT CARE ABOUT YOUR PAIN.

Mrs

Posted on October 12th, 2016

Posted on July 7th, 2016

Excellent doctor and staff, took time to make sure I understood the procedure and made me feel comfortable.

Posted on June 27th, 2016

Amazing staff and he is a great guy! You can tell he is actually concerned with the patients health and condition. He takes his time with me and explains in detail if i have questions.

Amazing Dr.

Posted on March 21st, 2016

If you are looking for a great Pain Management Doctor, DR. Hackl is amazing, he is kind understanding and does not rush when he is in your room he takes his time and actually listens to what you as the patient has to say!!

Doesn't Care!

Posted on March 16th, 2016

Dr. Hackl has never even sat down to talk to me at an appointment. You will only have interaction with nurse practitioners. He doesn't care about patient care! He does not help anyone manage their chronic pain!

Posted on December 3rd, 2015

Dr. Hackl cares about you as a patient and a person. He is clear takes time for you and will explain how everyday life effects your issues and possible future issues. He does not make you feel bad that you are asking for help. Overal a good Doctor.

Need new office manager

Posted on February 24th, 2015

We have a 30yr old son with cerebral palsy who is a patient of Dr. Hackl's. We were very pleased with Dr. H. And we loved his male P.A. Our problem is for the last 3 months trying to get through to them is impossible!!! The recording says the office hours are 8:30-4:45. But for the last 20 times I call when I get off work, which is around 3:30 and you can't get through!!! The phone rings & it says the office is closed & it gives you their office hours which they don't go by !! This is VERY concerning as the mother of a helpless son, when needing to ask a question to the dr. Or get a prescription filled! It just seems extremely unprofessional & we will definitely be talking to Dr. Hackl about this!! So please who ever is in charge of the office staff needs to GO!!

Not very professional

Posted on December 17th, 2014

Not very professional! I was dropped for asking this doctor to fill out an insurance form. I heard him telling his nurse that he don't have time to fill out my form. I was also NOT informed I was supposed to take the form to the front desk to have it filled out for a minimal charge! I just received a letter stating that my next apt was cancelled. All this was after I had received 2 steroid injections. If I had been given directions to take the form to the front desk I would have gladly done so.

CLBP Patient

Posted on October 21st, 2014

Most professional, competent & outstanding physician I have ever come to know, in any discipline. I trust Dr. Hackl 100% and have been very satisfied with the treatment I & my family members have received over the years.