Dr. Frank Hackl MD Patient Reviews

• Pain Management Tulsa, OK

December 21st, 2016
Best ever! Never gives up!
As a nurse, I have met many doctors. Dr. Hackl is by far my favorite. Great bedside manner, and up to date in all of the techniques of pain management.

October 27th, 2016
You see Dr. ONLY once. Staff is very unorganized and unprofessional
You only see Dr. Hackl only one time, the first time you visit. The rest of the time you see either a nurse or a PA. The wait time is an hour or more. If you take ANY anti-anxiety meds, they tell you if you need pain treatment you have to STOP taking any anti-anxiety medication. If you have CHRONIC pain or a HIGH TOLERANCE to narcotics that requires you to take more than 4 pills total (that includes any combination of pain meds. Meaning for example: 2 Narco + 2 zohydro= 4 pills total) a day, this IS NOT the place to go. It is their "policy" not to give more than 4 a day. DEFIANTLY NOT A PILL MILL and DEFIANTLY DOES NOT CARE ABOUT YOUR PAIN.

July 7th, 2016
Excellent doctor and staff, took time to make sure I understood the procedure and made me feel comfortable.

June 27th, 2016
Amazing staff and he is a great guy! You can tell he is actually concerned with the patients health and condition. He takes his time with me and explains in detail if i have questions.

March 21st, 2016
Amazing Dr.
If you are looking for a great Pain Management Doctor, DR. Hackl is amazing, he is kind understanding and does not rush when he is in your room he takes his time and actually listens to what you as the patient has to say!!

March 15th, 2016
Doesn't Care!
Dr. Hackl has never even sat down to talk to me at an appointment. You will only have interaction with nurse practitioners. He doesn't care about patient care! He does not help anyone manage their chronic pain!

December 2nd, 2015
Dr. Hackl cares about you as a patient and a person. He is clear takes time for you and will explain how everyday life effects your issues and possible future issues. He does not make you feel bad that you are asking for help. Overal a good Doctor.

February 24th, 2015
Need new office manager
We have a 30yr old son with cerebral palsy who is a patient of Dr. Hackl's. We were very pleased with Dr. H. And we loved his male P.A. Our problem is for the last 3 months trying to get through to them is impossible!!! The recording says the office hours are 8:30-4:45. But for the last 20 times I call when I get off work, which is around 3:30 and you can't get through!!! The phone rings & it says the office is closed & it gives you their office hours which they don't go by !! This is VERY concerning as the mother of a helpless son, when needing to ask a question to the dr. Or get a prescription filled! It just seems extremely unprofessional & we will definitely be talking to Dr. Hackl about this!! So please who ever is in charge of the office staff needs to GO!!

December 16th, 2014
Not very professional
Not very professional! I was dropped for asking this doctor to fill out an insurance form. I heard him telling his nurse that he don't have time to fill out my form. I was also NOT informed I was supposed to take the form to the front desk to have it filled out for a minimal charge! I just received a letter stating that my next apt was cancelled. All this was after I had received 2 steroid injections. If I had been given directions to take the form to the front desk I would have gladly done so.

October 21st, 2014
CLBP Patient
Most professional, competent & outstanding physician I have ever come to know, in any discipline. I trust Dr. Hackl 100% and have been very satisfied with the treatment I & my family members have received over the years.

September 9th, 2014
Worst dr there ever was. My mother had been patient of his for years dropped her due to having severe spinal stenosis. Left her in severe pain for 20 days without meds while waiting to see another dr. Would not recommend this quack to anyone!

April 11th, 2013
professional
everyone was nice. doctor treated me as a person.