A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Han:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Han is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Han
Education & Awards
Dr. Han graduated from Taipei Medical University.
Dr. Han has 7 hospital affiliations:
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Cheng Han MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 45 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frank C. Han practice?
- Dr. Frank Han has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Han practices Family Medicine near Monterey Park, CA.
See Monterey Park Primary Care Doctors.