Learn more about Dr. Frank Hanley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Hanley, Thoracic Surgeon, Cardiologist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Hanley, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 27 areas:
- Aortic Coarctation
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Vessel Anomalies
- Ebstein Anomaly
- Fetal Diseases
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Transplantation
- Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome
- Multiple Abnormalities
- Pathologic Dilatation
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanley graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 13 awards.
Dr. Hanley has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Memorial Hospital
- Sutter General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hanley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 48 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frank L. Hanley practice?
Dr. Frank Hanley practices Pediatrics, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Stanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oakland, CA and Palo Alto, CA.
See Stanford Pediatricians and Stanford Cardiothoracic Surgeons.