Thoracic Surgeon, Cardiologist, Surgeon
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
The best ever! show details The best ever!
by Debbie on May 29th, 2014

Dr. Hanley is an outstanding Doctor he saved my granddaughter's life almost 19 years ago when there was only a 15% chance for her to make it with her very serious complications to her heart. She very soon will be going in for her surgery after 14 years, he is the only we trust and know that she is in the best of hands. Thank you Dr. Hanley we are blessed to have you as her surgeon.

Mother of Cody Krieg show details Mother of Cody Krieg
by Renee Krieg on Sep 15th, 2013

Doctor Frank Hanley, is one of the most humble, professional, and caring physician I have ever met. I am a TCV nurse and have encountered many in my health care career, and he is magnificent. Our son Cody has Tetrology of Fallot with Pulmonary Atresia and MAPCAS. To make his defect more complicated he also has Alagille Syndrome which makes vessels small and quite difficult to grow. Dr. Hanley has been the only surgeon that did not take away our HOPE, for every other opinion had little Cody's death sentence at the end of the conversation. We were told he would pass in a day, a week, a month, a year, and now he is 22 months old, running, and playing, and of course doing all things he should not do.. We are so proud of his courage and strength... God has been so good... Doctor Hanley has saved our son's life three times now, for little Cody is quite complicated and does not show sign of distress until he is ready to crash.... From Gods grace and Doctor Hanley's intelligence, delicate skills, and research, our son lives and lives well.. This is an amazing physician!!! God gave him such a gift to save these sweet children who just want to live, to love, laugh, and play... I pray our son continues to move mountains, and for all other little angels fighting through so many battles to live.. Our son has earned his armor and his army stands behind him.... Special thank you to Doc Hanley for being the person he is not just a surgeon , but he defines the meaning of the oath every Doctor has to take to become a physician.

Best Doctor ever show details Best Doctor ever
Sep 28th, 2012

Dr. Hanley is an outstanding Cardiologist.

May 14th, 2012

Dr Hanley is an amazing surgeon. I trust only him with the care of my son.

GOD GAVE HIM THE SKILLS TO MAKE GODS WILL WORK. show details GOD GAVE HIM THE SKILLS TO MAKE GODS WILL WORK.
Mar 10th, 2011

AWSOME GUY...........THE HLPED OUR DAUGHTER GET HER LIFE BACK...SHE WAS ONLY THREE MONTHS OLD WHEN SHE GOT HER SURGEY...AND SHE IS STRONG AND READY FOR THE WORLD.......THANK YOU GOD.......

Best of the Best show details Best of the Best
Oct 20th, 2010

Dr. Hanley is an amazing surgeon and a very caring man. He took the time to answer all of our questions in detail after our son's surgery, despite having been on his feet for 6 hours. Because of his unifocalization technique, our son only had one surgery instead of the 2 or 3 we were facing. He also was able to help a friend's daughter when her Dr's had given up on her.

Amazing show details Amazing
Apr 23rd, 2010

Dr. Hanley is an amazing surgeon who has given my son a real chance for a quality life.