A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Harrison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Harrison is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Harrison, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Harrison graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Harrison has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Carolinas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank N Harrison MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Frank N. Harrison practice?
- Dr. Frank Harrison has 3 office locations.
Dr. Frank Harrison practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Charlotte, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Concord, NC.
See Charlotte Obstetricians & Gynecologists.