A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Harrison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Harrison is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harrison
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Harrison Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Intrauterine Devices (IUD)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Harrison, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Harrison graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Harrison has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Carolinas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank N Harrison MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Frank N. Harrison practice?
- Dr. Frank Harrison has 3 office locations.
Dr. Frank Harrison practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Charlotte, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Concord, NC.
See Charlotte Obstetricians & Gynecologists.