A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Haugland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Haugland is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Haugland, MD, PHD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Haugland graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Haugland has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- Mary Greeley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank N Haugland MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Frank N. Haugland practice?
- Dr. Frank Haugland has 4 office locations.
Dr. Frank Haugland practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near West Des Moines, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Ankeny, IA and Des Moines, IA.
See West Des Moines Cardiologists.