Learn more about Dr. Frank Haugland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Haugland is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haugland
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Haugland Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Haugland, MD, PHD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Haugland graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Haugland has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- Mary Greeley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank N Haugland MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Frank N. Haugland practice?
- Dr. Frank Haugland has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Haugland practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Des Moines, IA.
See Des Moines Cardiologists.