A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Frank Healey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Healey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Healey, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Colorectal Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Healey graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Healey has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville
- Saint Luke's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Henry Healey MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Frank H. Healey practice?
- Dr. Frank Healey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frank Healey practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Surgeons.