Dr. Frank Hermantin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Frank Hermantin?

(what does title mean?

Posted on March 31st, 2016

I tend not to like doctors ever! Frank Hermanton, however is someone I like a lot. He is caring, he is empathic, he is interested in me, the patient, he listens, and he gave me a very interesting referral to a specialist no-one else has even thought of. He operated on a friend of mine, and she adores him as well.-

Posted on March 31st, 2016

he is the best doctor

Patient

Posted on October 7th, 2015

Dr. Hermantin's Bedside Manner was SECOND TO NONE! The Doctor has a SUPER RELAXING demeanor, and thus made me feel Calm and Confident through 3 spinal surgeries..! I wish ALL my Doctors were as "comforting" as Dr. Hermantin!

Posted on July 24th, 2015

Wonderful surgeon. Had emergency surgery at age 27 on my lumbar area. Dr Hermantin was professional, articulate and thorough. he is very serious and knowledgeable. Explains everything in detail.

Posted on July 15th, 2015

Lack of follow up

Posted on March 13th, 2015

Awesome Dr!!!!

Posted on January 18th, 2013

Dr. Hermantin performed and L5-S1 fusion on me about 7 months ago. He did an INCREDIBLE job and continues to do so even 7 months later during my post-op care. During my hospital stay at DHC, he came in to check on me numerous times while I was there post-op. When I was transferred to a rehab center, he made the trip over to check on me as well. He's an incredible surgeon and I would easily recommend him, his talent and his mannerisms to anybody

Posted on May 18th, 2011

I would and have recommended Dr. Hermantin to friends and family. I had a tricky diagnosis that others tried to diagnose for a year. He diagnosed it quickly and fixed it quickly as well. It was a complicated surgery and it went very well. He changed my quality of life. He has an awesome bedside manner and will spend as much time as it takes to explain the situation to you and make you feel better about the process. He really listens and definitely cares. He is the best doctor I have come across. Even though I needed surgery, surgery is not something he takes lightly. He is conservative and will try other avenues first. I cannot say enough about how great my experience was with him.

Superb Orthopedic Surgeon

Posted on May 14th, 2008

He performed minimally invasive back surgery on my 85 yr. old mother; she is now pain free and and has her energy and vitality back. I can't recommend him highly enough; in addition to being an excellent surgeon, he is a caring professional who takes time with his patients.

Posted on October 30th, 2017