inactive

Frank C Hinds MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 16th, 2015
Very supportive of my natural birth.

June 22nd, 2014
Dieing Baby
Dr. Hines missed something and my daughter's baby did not get oxygen in the last week before she was born so she has brain damage and is now dying. I begged Dr. Hinds to induce her one week early and he refused. Therefore, I feel like it is the doctor's fault that the baby is on life support right now and brain dead. My daughter had to have preeclampsia because of her extremely high blood pressure after birth. The doctor missed this. I would not recommend him at all.

February 26th, 2014
Dr. Hinds is the best!
My husband and I met Dr. Hinds when he was on call during my labor. I had always hoped that I wouldnt have an on-call physician deliver my baby and that my primary ob-gyn would be there for the birth. I had a very difficult labor and delivery and I couldn't be more thankful that Dr.Hinds was the physician on call that day. I had an emergency c-section and Dr. Hinds did a wonderful job delivering our sweet baby girl and making me feel at ease the whole time. Dr. Hinds went above and beyond for me and my family and we could not have had a better experience. He and his staff are very through and caring. He has now become my ob/gyn. I feel so lucky to have such a great physician!

November 28th, 2013
Excellent care
Dr Hinds is a fantastic doctor who offers excellent patient care. He is supportive of what a mom-to-be wants with her birth and does what he can to make sure she gets the birth she wants. He believes in a woman's ability to birth but is accommodating to those women who want a little "help". He is kind and empathetic. He spends plenty of time with his patients during appointments. His appointments run behind, but that's quite typical for OB/GYNs. Is recommend him to anyone.

May 28th, 2013
The best OBGYN in Texas
Dr hinds Is the best doctor I've ever been to. I'm on my fourth child and have used him since my first pregnancy and he's told me every detail and is never In A rush and answer all questions right away. I couldn't have been blessed with more professional funny dr.

February 8th, 2013
Best doctor EVER
Dr. Hinds is an amazing doctor! He is very personable and so is all of his office staff, especially Maria! I can always get same day appointments with ease and wait time is minimal. Dr. Hinds has delivered both of my children and I wouldn't have it any other way. If you are looking for a great doctor, choose Dr. Hinds!

October 10th, 2011
Personalized Care
Dr.Hinds was my primary OB during a high risk pregnancy. My first two pregnancies were both preterm with both babies having stays in the NICU. This pregnancy and delivery were full term and I just gave birth to a 7#10oz baby girl who went home with no issuses at 36 hours. Although I am not having any more babies, Dr. Hinds will continue to be my gyn MD.I am very thankful to have been cared for by Dr. Hinds during a very special time in my life.Thanks DOC!

August 8th, 2011
Patient
Great experience! After switching from a HUGE practice, I am impressed with the dedication Dr. Hinds has towards his patients. The atmosphere is relaxed and it is always a plus to get a call back from the Dr. and not a nurse. Very professional too.

June 20th, 2009
You will never meet another doctor with a better bed side manner than Dr. Hinds. This doctor is very caring and professional. He treats you as if you are family. He goes above and beyond to meet the medical needs of his patients. Once you see him you will never want to find another OB/GYN again!!