Obstetrician & Gynecologist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Dieing Baby  |  show details
by Andrea Bonecutter on Jun 22nd, 2014

Dr. Hines missed something and my daughter's baby did not get oxygen in the last week before she was born so she has brain damage and is now dying. I begged Dr. Hinds to induce her one week early and he refused. Therefore, I feel like it is the doctor's fault that the baby is on life support right now and brain dead. My daughter had to have preeclampsia because of her extremely high blood pressure after birth. The doctor missed this. I would not recommend him at all.

|  Dr. Hinds is the best!  |  show details
by Raven on Feb 26th, 2014

My husband and I met Dr. Hinds when he was on call during my labor. I had always hoped that I wouldnt have an on-call physician deliver my baby and that my primary ob-gyn would be there for the birth. I had a very difficult labor and delivery and I couldn't be more thankful that Dr.Hinds was the physician on call that day. I had an emergency c-section and Dr. Hinds did a wonderful job delivering our sweet baby girl and making me feel at ease the whole time. Dr. Hinds went above and beyond for me and my family and we could not have had a better experience. He and his staff are very through and caring. He has now become my ob/gyn. I feel so lucky to have such a great physician!

|  Excellent care  |  show details
Nov 28th, 2013

Dr Hinds is a fantastic doctor who offers excellent patient care. He is supportive of what a mom-to-be wants with her birth and does what he can to make sure she gets the birth she wants. He believes in a woman's ability to birth but is accommodating to those women who want a little "help". He is kind and empathetic. He spends plenty of time with his patients during appointments. His appointments run behind, but that's quite typical for OB/GYNs. Is recommend him to anyone.

|  Ever So Kindly hearted  |  show details
by Blessing Nwabueze Nwamuo on Jun 27th, 2013

I was refered to Dr. Hinds by my midwife in Austin, when some abnormality was observed in my pregnancy as I was already passed due date. After seeing Dr, Hinds, his recommendations and intervention saved the day. My baby was delivered same day and we are both doing great. Dr Hinds is Highly recommended and you can be sure of compassion, care and professionalism. Thank sweet Doctor Hinds. We love you. Blessing Nwabueze Nwamou Nigeria.

|  The best OBGYN in Texas  |  show details
by Stephanie Sanchez on May 28th, 2013

Dr hinds Is the best doctor I've ever been to. I'm on my fourth child and have used him since my first pregnancy and he's told me every detail and is never In A rush and answer all questions right away. I couldn't have been blessed with more professional funny dr.

|  Best doctor EVER  |  show details
Feb 8th, 2013

Dr. Hinds is an amazing doctor! He is very personable and so is all of his office staff, especially Maria! I can always get same day appointments with ease and wait time is minimal. Dr. Hinds has delivered both of my children and I wouldn't have it any other way. If you are looking for a great doctor, choose Dr. Hinds!

|  Personalized Care  |  show details
Oct 10th, 2011

Dr.Hinds was my primary OB during a high risk pregnancy. My first two pregnancies were both preterm with both babies having stays in the NICU. This pregnancy and delivery were full term and I just gave birth to a 7#10oz baby girl who went home with no issuses at 36 hours. Although I am not having any more babies, Dr. Hinds will continue to be my gyn MD.I am very thankful to have been cared for by Dr. Hinds during a very special time in my life.Thanks DOC!

|  Patient  |  show details
Aug 8th, 2011

Great experience! After switching from a HUGE practice, I am impressed with the dedication Dr. Hinds has towards his patients. The atmosphere is relaxed and it is always a plus to get a call back from the Dr. and not a nurse. Very professional too.

Mar 25th, 2011

A wonderful doctor and a human being and always had answers to my questions.

Feb 26th, 2011

I havent had an easy pregnancy, but Dr. Hinds (as well as Dr. Thoppil) have been there the whole way, making me feel very comfotable. They even call back on weekends within in hour!

|  Fantastic experience  |  show details
by Wendie on Dec 3rd, 2010

My first two children were military babies. My third was my first civy baby and our insurance didnot cover pregnancy. Dr Hinds was the only OB I could find that worked on a sliding scale at the time. It was great to have the same Dr for every appointment and at the birth. I have been seeing him ever since for OB he was fantastic on treating me with a misscarriage last December very understanding, compassionate and knowledgable. I am now having my fourth and I am thrilled that Dr Hinds will again be my OB and hopefully be the dr to deliver my baby. I am now in my fourties but I feel very confident about this pregnancy as I feel I have a competent medical support with Dr Hinds and his team.

by A nurse on Jun 20th, 2009

You will never meet another doctor with a better bed side manner than Dr. Hinds. This doctor is very caring and professional. He treats you as if you are family. He goes above and beyond to meet the medical needs of his patients. Once you see him you will never want to find another OB/GYN again!!