A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Knowles Hixon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Knowles Hixon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Knowles Hixon, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Knowles Hixon graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Knowles Hixon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Hospital
- Thomas Hosp, Fairhope, Al
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Knowles Hixon MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Frank Knowles Hixon practice?
- Dr. Frank Knowles Hixon has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Knowles Hixon practices Otolaryngology near Fairhope, AL.
See Fairhope Otolaryngologists.