Frank S Hodi MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0

March 21st, 2015
Dr. Hodi and his team, Meredith Davis and Nancy Bailey among others, provided the best medical I have ever had. They are simply wonderful. Dr. Hodi is brilliant. I never felt rushed. He listened and answered all of my questions. I finally feel that my doctor knows and understands me and the battle I have been fighting. For the first time, I don't feel alone. Dana-Farber is a beautiful facility, employing incredible people. I highly recommend Dr. Hodi. I'll never go anywhere else.

March 20th, 2015
melanoma patient
Dr. Hodi is by far the kindest and most knowledgeable physician I have met. He treated me, and my family, with respect. He answered all of our questions and confirmed what others couldn't. I would highly recommend this brilliant physician and his team at Dana-Farber.

December 19th, 2014
Dr. Hodi is TERRIBLE
Dr. Hodi is a self-centered egomaniac whose cavalier attitude nearly cost my mother her life. He absolutely misdiagnosed my mother. He was all pushy to start her on some clinical trial which was not even for what she had! all he did was talk talk talk about himself and this trial without asking us what we wanted to do. All I can say is to bless the dear lord that we did our research and educated ourselves before it was too late. Maybe Dr. Hodi is a researcher, but he is no doctor or healer as far as my family and I are concerned.

August 20th, 2014
He should stick to research ---- non-comunicative ----- unconcerned with his patients situation --- do yourself a favor -- go to MGH for treatment.

April 24th, 2014
BAD EXPERIENCE
Very rude and unprofessional.