A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Brooks Hodnette:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Brooks Hodnette is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Brooks Hodnette, FACS, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Colorectal Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Brooks Hodnette graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Brooks Hodnette has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Pensacola
- West Florida Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Brooks Hodnette FACS and MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Frank Brooks Hodnette practice?
- Dr. Frank Brooks Hodnette has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Brooks Hodnette practices Colon & Rectal Surgery near Pensacola, FL.
See Pensacola Surgeons.