A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Holmes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Holmes, Sports Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Holmes, MD is board certified in Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Musculoskeletal Ultrasound
- Nonsurgical orthopedics
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Platelet-Rich Plasma Injections
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Sports Injuries
- Stress Fractures
- Tenex FAST procedure
- tennis elbow
Education & Awards
Dr. Holmes graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Holmes has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Centennial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Clarke Holmes MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 11 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frank C. Holmes practice?
- Dr. Frank Holmes has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Holmes practices Sports Medicine and Sports Medicine near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Family Physicians.