A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Holmes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Holmes, Sports Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Holmes, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Elbow Injuries
- Hip Disorders
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Musculoskeletal Diseases
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
- Stress Fractures
- Tennis Elbow
Education & Awards
Dr. Holmes graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Holmes has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Centennial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Clarke Holmes MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frank C. Holmes practice?
- Dr. Frank Holmes has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Holmes practices Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Primary Care Doctors, Nashville Family Physicians, and Nashville Surgeons.