A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Hopkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Hopkins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Hopkins, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Hopkins graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Hopkins has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital & Hlth Care Center
- St Mary's Warrick
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Stephen Hopkins MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frank S. Hopkins practice?
- Dr. Frank Hopkins has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Hopkins practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Jasper, IN.
See Jasper Internists and Jasper Geriatric Doctors.