A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Horn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Horn, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Horn graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Horn has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Charles Cole Memorial Hospital
- Hanover General Hospital, Hanover, Pa
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Horn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 10 plans
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 17 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frank Horn practice?
Dr. Frank Horn practices Surgery near Coudersport, PA.
See Coudersport Surgeons.