A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Horn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Horn is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Horn, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Horn graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Horn has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Charles Cole Memorial Hospital
- Hanover General Hospital, Hanover, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Horn MD is a male Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Frank Horn practice?
- Dr. Frank Horn has 3 office locations.
Dr. Frank Horn practices Surgery near Coudersport, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Hanover, PA.
See Coudersport Surgeons.