A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Hudak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Hudak is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hudak
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hudak Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hudak graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Hudak has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
- Nassau University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Michael Hudak MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Frank M. Hudak practice?
- Dr. Frank Hudak has 3 office locations.
Dr. Frank Hudak practices Orthopaedic Surgery near North Babylon, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hicksville, NY and Syosset, NY.
See North Babylon Surgeons.