Learn more about Dr. Frank Hudak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Hudak is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hudak
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hudak Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hudak graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Hudak has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
- Nassau University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Michael Hudak MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Frank M. Hudak practice?
- Dr. Frank Hudak has 3 office locations.
Dr. Frank Hudak practices Orthopaedic Surgery near North Babylon, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hicksville, NY and Syosset, NY.
See North Babylon Surgeons.